Due to the current COVID 19 Pandemic and the current stay at home order which is scheduled to last to April 30, our April event has been canceled. As of late we've received many questions regarding May. In all honesty, we don't know. There is definitely way to much uncertainties at this point to give anyone an answer. With that being said, racing at MRP will be postponed until further notice. Once our Government and health officials feels its safe for everyone to be out and about we'll post our next event. Please stay tuned to our website www.mrp.org
and our social media accounts for future updates. Stay safe!!!