A1 Refrigeration/Maui Toyota/Scion 9.50 Pro Bike Shootout
For the first time ever VITA will offer a 9.50 index Pro Bike Shootout. The rules are simple.
Friday November 19, 2010 5:30 pm
1. Open to all motorcycles
2. Any engine size
3. Any Power adder permitted
4. Wheelie bars permitted
5. Slicks permitted
6. Riders that are quicker than 9.99 sec must have a NHRA Comp license
7. Rider closest to the index will be the number 1 qualifier and so on.
8. Lane choice to the higher qualified rider.
9. .500 Pro Tree
10. Riders will be allowed to race in both bike classes. It will be the rides responsibility to be at the line when called. The show will not be held up to allow for cool downs. VITA will make every effort to space both classes to avoid conflicts.
$150.00 Runner up
Mahalo to our sponsors
Mike Saito - A1 Refrigeration
DJ Faris - Maui Toyota/Scion
Kaleo Freitas - KV Performance & Repair
Kurt Furomoto - Aloha Cycles