Islandracer.com Message Board  

Go Back   Islandracer.com Message Board > Valley Isle Timing Association at Maui Raceway Park
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2005, 08:43 PM

Default Write On Dial in Marker

Mike's Automotive and Nakamura Racing Sports now has some Write On dial in marker in stock. This is an easy wipe off product. No scrubbing like the old fashioned shoe polish. Just wipes off with a clean cloth. No water needed. We have been using this product for the last 2 months and it is good stuff. I brought some back from Arizona because that is what we used to dial in for every round. I noticed everyone was using this, so naturally, I brought a bunch to bring home. Well, enough to last a few lifetimes. One bottle should last you at least a season. Call 357-4493 or 877-5616 for more info.

$6 a bottle or 2 for $10. Need more than 2? Call us.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:13 PM
sharon spring

Default Window Marker

Aloha Jay,

I've been using a product called Window Marker for the past two years. It is cleaned off with a wet cloth or paper towel and I've noticed that it leaves a film on the window. Does your product wipe off cleanly since a dry cloth is used?

If so, I definitely want to get some.

Also, let me know if you'd like to donate a couple for the track's Tech Booth. We like to have a supply of dial-in marker at the Tech Booth for new racers along with helmets and rule books.

Happy holidays and congratulations again on your triple championship season!
Old 12-07-2005, 10:13 PM

Sharon,
I'll have some at the test and tune in January. Remind me to show it to you, because I won't be using it as we don't have to write a dial in on during test and tune. Yeah, I'll give a couple to the track. Happy holidays to you too. Just to let you know, I don't think I'll make it to the meeting as I get back from Vegas on the 9th of January. I'll be attending the Division 7 banquet with Guy Price, and am supposed to get a Jacket and Gold Card according to the letter. Not sure on when I get in, but I'll try my best to make it there.