Aloha and mahalo for your patience. We have decided to cancel our August Race for this weekend due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases on the BIg Island. The last few weeks have been unpredictable with the increase of cases statewide. On Friday, August 20 Mayor Harry Kim submitted a Rule 11 for Governor Ige to approve that would restrict our event to 50 people at the facility. This is a huge difference from the 100 people we were allowed for this race based on Rule 10 a couple of weeks ago. At this time the County of Hawaii has not stopped us from having this race but we feel it's not worth the risk. We love this sport of drag racing and try our best to make it happen but the health, safety and well-being of our community is our priority. We apologize for this and hope you can understand our position. We hope to have a race very soon and you guys can burn some rubber on the track & have an OUTSTANDING weekend.
Again, mahalo for supporting the Hawaii Drag Racing League and we hope that we can race as early as September or at the latest October. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email, phone, or Direct Message on our social media.