2021 Season Update
As much as we were hoping for a better year, it's not starting off that way. Due to the current situation with the COVID 19 pandemic we're in no better place than 2020. With that being said, our hopeful February season start up will not happen. Our 2021 season is currently on hold until further notice. Unfortunately the County of Maui will not allow special events on their property at this time. VITA will make every effort to begin racing as soon as its permitted and feasible to do so. VITA General membership meetings will also be postponed until further notice as well. Please be safe and we hope to see everyone sooner than later.