Islandracer.com Message Board  

Go Back   Islandracer.com Message Board > Valley Isle Timing Association at Maui Raceway Park
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2008, 12:27 AM

Default Andrade Memorial: Mahalo, Maui!

Just wanted to thank all of the hard working crew at MRP and the VITA team for helping make the Andrade Memorial event so successful.

The long days and countless hours you all put in to build the tower, get the track ready, and run this event are muchly appreciated by everyone, Mahalo!

(and Maui biker guyz? Any time you want to recruit me to ride for the "home team" <g> again, count me in, that was a total blast!)

'til we run again, 'da Hanai Maui Boy from Makawao: jonb@dragbike.com
Old 05-27-2008, 12:46 PM

i also want to say thanks to everyone who made this weekend a blast! everyone was so helpful. seriously everyone was really nice. even my wife thought so. i've had plenty people just come up to me to talk story (no chicks, all guys, wtf?) but it was fun especially on saturday. the tower looks great...from the outside. to all the bikers, it was great meeting you all. everyone was friendly so that made it fun to wait in line. Jarett. (the one with the blue flames)
Old 05-27-2008, 08:53 PM

Thumbs up

Yes, an awesome event that was worth the wait. Mahalo to all of the members who made it possible.

--
Thomas C.
Old 05-28-2008, 08:44 AM

I would like to express my thanks to the MRP staff and volunteers for their support and hospitality during the Memorial weekend event. It is quite obvious they worked their butts off in preparation for the event. It was great to see all of the outer island racers and supporters. As a rider for the Oahu Bike Challenge team I think I can say that we and our large group thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. And a special thanks to Bert and Monkey and their group for sharing their pit and good times with us.

Last edited by Mailman : 05-28-2008 at 08:45 AM. Reason: bad spelling